analytics

Friday, March 22, 2013

I won $$$$ just for losing weight.....


<---BLASTING BLUBBER



...and I am so excited. Last month I started a few dietbet games. I invested $90 and I have made $58.72 now! I liked this investment because I am investing in me. It has been a lot of fun and really helped keep me focused on my goals.

Here is the link on how this all works if you are interested in joining in on the fun. I want to create a group of "Blubber Blasters" in the near future. Would love to have anyone join me who wants to!

Exercise - Confession - still haven't started! Ugh! BUT....

TODAY IS REALLY THE DAY AND FROM THIS DAY FORWARD. Ok, I'm not perfect! I knew I would write about my ups and downs. So, I am writing this one so I can celebrate tomorrow when I see this post and pat myself on the back for doing this!!!!! ;o)  (Why is this so hard for me? Or better question....I wonder how much weight I will lose this week by adding exercise to my daily regimen?)

Well, here's to a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment