analytics

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I've BLASTED 10 1/2 lbs these past 4 weeks!

When I came across this picture last month I could sooo relate to this! It was finally time to tell myself  to -

GET READY -
GET SET -
AND GO!!!

And now, I am down 10 1/2 lbs and I have been focusing on this for 4 weeks now,

HOORAY!

It is time to BLAST these extra pounds once and for all! I am making some changes that are long overdue. For instance -

BLAST - My nighttime snacking is becoming a thing of the past. I use to tuck in my 4 younger kiddos and off I would head to the kitchen for dessert!

BLAST - I am also drinking WAY more water. This was very hard at first, but it is getting easier.

BLAST - I am working on what I tell myself! I am a bit shocked at what I discovered once I really started to focus on this!

One thing I know I have to get consistent about is exercising. I am still having a hard time making this a daily commitment. I get up and get going with the best intentions but still seem to have a  hard time fitting it in.

So.......

For the next week, I am going to -

BLAST - excuses and commit to exercise EVERY SINGLE DAY! EVEN IF IT IS ONLY FOR 10-15 MIN. I want to find a way to implement this since I really believe this is something that will help me in the long run not only lose weight but maintain my weight loss as well as helping me to feel stronger and healthier.

I am going to use this blog as a journal for myself to record what I am doing and to keep myself accountable. I am very excited to take this weight loss all the way! I know it will take me from now to the fall to get all the way down to what I want to be but I am more determined and committed than ever and ready to take this step.

THIS video has been extremely inspirational to me. I have watched it over and over and each time something new jumps out at me. I love the message at the end about rituals and so like I said before, for the next week, I am going to focus on making exercise one of mine! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment